The Queen and Little Kid

Off I ride the the life, and beauty I see. There are so many beautiful moments in life that we observe. And of so many; some are very special a dearer. I have always been felt blessed given an enormous amount of moments of bliss I have had. Just yesterday, was another one moment.
Baby Kezang is a small kid, probably around 7 years. I have known her for sometime; and been on with talks with her few times. As mart little kiddo, who would turn up any of your conversation to period. Not so long ago, I had a chance to take her out for ice cream with three other little kids. I gave them an icecream each; all of them, took their turn in taking the icecream without any complaint up until Baby Kezang popped up and said she is not having the same icecream and every body is having!. It took me long to convince her that there were no other icecream better.
Just few moments later; we got on with playing the characters. The first one wanted to be Cinderella. the second snow White; and the third Rapunzel. However they couldn’t get along with their own decision and a minute later everybody fought over being Snow White. Right at that time baby Kezang tells them that she wants no Snow White. She says; its good to have different characters for all, and it is not good to have lots of Snow Whites together.
“Snow White is too White, don’t you all like other human colors? I wouldn’t certainly have face of snow! It will melt with sun”. She said. Just a moment later everybody got on with different Characters! and the kid who chose Snow White decided she take Jasmine and Snow would melt in Sun. At last Baby Kezang was smiling at me. And I asked. “Now Baby Kezang, you are the smallest in the Group, Would you like to be Alice in Wonderland?” She said no.
“Then what would you like to become, Barbie perhaps?.” I was stunned a bit.
“I think I will become Snow White”, with her little giggling tone.
“but you said snow white would melt and they have other strong Characters”. said I.
To which she replied; “Are you not merciful?, If none of us takes Snow White she will be sad, and go on thinking that she is not pretty. you see she is the most BEAUTIFULLEST of all”.
She declared herself Snow White; and became most beautiful of all other kids. I was amazed at the little girls wit. When later I called her alone and asked her why she said snow white would melt. “I didn’t want others to pick her” That’s what she said. I smiled and got her a chewing gum out of my pocket.
And just yesterday, the queen Azhi Jetsun visited us and had a wonderful moment talking to baby Kezang. The queen out of her kind loving self pitched Baby Kezangs cheeks giving the comments of how sweet a kid is.
“What is your name ?”  The Queen asked,
“My name is Kezang Jigme Choden” She goes on, “You are so very beautiful”.
“Thank you, You are also very cute and pretty”, said Queen.
“Where is your Crown?” out of a sudden curiosity.
“Ohh I wear it only during Special Occasions” the words made queen already smile.
“Did  you wear it during LOSAR few days ago?”
All of us audience burst our laughing along with The Queen herself. But baby Kezang is deterrent; and goes on asking his mom.
“Is LOSAR not special Occasion?”
I couldn’t really hear what her mom said, however she wasn’t laughing with us.
 Baby Kezang became more curious!!

Comments

  1. Is this a lie or did this really happened?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KINGDOM

A thinkable Paradox?

Dechen's Guilt